background

Monday, November 23, 2015

White flag

Dinner time at our house is just weird.

Mr. Jenkins standing on the windowsill.

Juicy girl screeching.

Banjo using the tongs like chop sticks... whilst wearing no pants.

Because apparently, we live in a pants optional household.

I guess that by dinner time, I am just waving the white flag. I have not the mental or emotional resources left to require even the most basic manners or common civility.

Honestly, the flag is waving long before dinner - many days before my feet hit the floor in the morning. And I know that despite my "ability" to muddle through the day - I don't have any true ability apart from Christ. Raising little people brings the truth of my inadequacy all too clearly into view.

Humbling these little people are.







Maranda

No comments:

Post a Comment